Meet Dr. Kenneth Curl, Jr.
Prior to opening his private dental office in The Woodlands, TX, Dr. Kenneth Curl, Jr. received a prestigious education at Stanford University and served in the United States Air Force Reserve. Dr. Curl serves as active Board or Committee member with Various Charitable Organizations.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Curl, call our office at (281) 367-6777.
Dentist The Woodlands TX
- 1980 Texas State Dental License
- 1980 D.D.S. The University of Texas, Health Science Center
- 1974 B.A. Stanford University, Palo Alto, California; (Athletic Track and Field Scholarship, World Record Holder 4x4 Relay)
- 1980 – 1983 Clinical Professor, University of Texas Dental Branch
- 1989 – 1999 United States Air Force Reserve, Dental Corps
- 1991 – Desert Storm; Retired Rank: Major
- 1983 – Present – Private Practice
- 1980 – Present – Continuing Education for the Doctorate of Dental Science, Dental Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Lunch and Learns
Dr. Curl is an amazing dentist and a kindhearted man. Provides quality service and truly cares for his clients. My family and I have been going to him for many years now. If you are looking for an honest opinion and great service call Dr. Curl. I recommend him to all my friends and family.Glenda A.